- We collect the following information from Members to administer accounts: name, address, e-mail, username
and password, credit card number and expiration date, and birth date.
- We may maintain a record or notes of communications with you regarding your account.
- We may collect the following information when you participate in special events such as contests and
polls: name, e-mail, username and password, and birth date.
- When users use the Service, our servers automatically record and retain some information about any
user on our server logs, including IP address, logs from browsers, cookies, and page requests. The purpose
is to maximize the efficiency of providing the Service and these logs are not permanent and only analyzed
in the aggregate.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if we have any complaints or
disputes pertaining to you, we compile and keep such information in a file specific to you. In addition,
any other information you transmit to us may be collected.
- We encourage interaction along points of interest and participation on the Service discussion forums
and chats features. We may keep logs and/or screen shots of such conversations with staff members if
it pertains to a complaint or dispute.
- We highly recommend you do not, but if you do distribute personal information online that is accessible
to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Utherverse accepts
no responsibility for any personal information distributed voluntarily on the Service.
- We do not, and will not, distribute, rent or sell any personally identifiable information to third
parties without your express consent, other than as necessary to process your payment or take steps
- We may be required to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding
suspected or actual illegal activities, including situations involving potential threats to the physical
safety of any person, instances of fraud or violations of these TOS, or as otherwise permitted or required
- We may also share your information with our lawyers, accountants, and other professionals to the extent
necessary for legitimate business purposes.
- We may also share your information in confidence under a Non-Disclosure Agreement, as part of a merger
or sale of the company (being Utherverse).
- We may share your information with World Masters to facilitate a seamless user experience, or to enforce
these TOS within the Service, just to the extent necessary.
- We may in our discretion share your information with third parties, for example, if we believe you
are engaging in illegal activity or activity in violation of these TOS, again to the extent required
to rectify or take action with regard to that activity.
- We don’t offer private email service to members and all messages posted can and may be read by the
World Masters, volunteers and staff of the Service, regardless of whether or the operators are the intended
recipients of such messages.
- We may have to withhold personal information we have collected on you, if requested if such disclosure
would jeopardize the security or integrity of the systems or the privacy of third parties in particular
- We use your information in order to process your credit card payment, to facilitate your viewing of
our web site and to communicate with you.
- We also use this information to compile broad demographic and web site usage information about our
users in general that does not contain anything that could be used to identify you personally.
- IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including but not limited to diagnosis or servicing
technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled
by a specific web company or ISP.
- We may use your e-mail address to send occasional e-mail newsletters and promotional e-mail to you
about services and products offered by us or by other parties which we feel may be of interest to you.
We will allow you to opt in to these notices and all removal requests will be processed as quickly as
- Personal information (if any) stored on Utherverse’s servers are secured by employing technologies
and policies based on evolving industry best practices. These are designed to protect personal data
(if any is stored) against loss, alteration, destruction, disclosure, misuse, or unauthorized access.
- We provide you with a secure web page through which to submit your billing information when you join
the membership portion of our web site.
- We keep your account information for at least five years following the termination of your service.
User logs are kept for up to one year.
Review and Correction:
- If you wish to see the personal information we have collected about you, contact us at email@example.com.
We will respond within seven days to send you an information collection form to ensure correct information
reaches you and not others. Information affecting the Service integrity or security, or information
about third parties is exempt from disclosure. You will be required to pay for us to make and forward
copies of information, as set out in the form.
- If any of the information we have collected is incorrect we will be pleased to correct it.
may have about our compliance with this policy should be directed to Utherverse Digital Inc.: 201-1040
Hamilton Street, Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6Z2C3; or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Utherverse will
investigate your concerns and correct our processes if we have breached any of our policies or procedures.